Enjoy life in this Ken Lake 3 br/2.5 bath waterfront retreat--from peaceful sounds of the fountain to meandering brick-lined paths & flagstone patios--it's a special place to call home. Kitchen has gorgeous granite slab counters, beveled glass French doors & windows, everywhere. Tile & oak flooring throughout.Extensive built-in cabinetry--so much storage! Primary suite has custom tile bath. Solid wood cabinetry in office. Mahogany wood siding, newer roof/paint/water heaters/heat pump Sprinkler sys & outdoor hot/cold shower. Enjoy hosting on the huge deck & seeing all the nature that abounds here. Paddle, swim, & fish while being so close to amenities--amazing parks, tennis, trails--truly a fab lifestyle!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,325 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,325 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished
- 2. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wet Bar, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Sprinkler System, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price