Lake Burien/Gregory Heights area Bungalow! One story rambler in a great location! 4Bd 2.25Bth + one car garage + utility room + bonus room. Home is turnkey, featuring: open concept kitchen/dining, oak hardwoods, newer paints and surfaces throughout, updated kitchen and bath... "Move In Ready!" Private, fenced backyard includes patio off living room w/spacious overhang for year-round barbecues. Lots of space for pets and loved ones, gardening. Great room and primary bedroom include doors to backyard patio. Backyard includes picturesque tree w/swing. Walking or biking distance to Lake Burien Park, Seahurst Park, Three Tree Point. You will love Lake Burien/Gregory Heights, thanks for looking!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,110 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,110 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Oil
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wet Bar, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Patio,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price