LOCATION! Come home to your own Three Tree Point oasis on a quiet street, sheltered by trees and peek-a-boo view of the Sound. Large, fenced in property, with entertainment pit and terraced garden plots. Enclosed secure garage. Plenty of outdoor parking space. Sunny open floor plan & cathedral ceiling opens to large Brazilian ipe deck. Kitchen w/ built in buffet and island w/seating for 4. Hardwood floors upstairs, Luxury vinyl plank downstairs. An extra room for another bed, office, storage, work out area. New in-house water supply plumbing. Public sewer. Three public beaches are within walking distance as well as two hiking trails. Easy access to freeway and near Seatac airport with minimal noise, 20 minutes to downtown Seattle.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Daylight, Finished
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Open Space, Paved, Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price