Large & Updated 4 bedroom home located in the desirable Conifer Park neighborhood! Upper living features vaulted ceilings with exposed beam & gas fp! The roomy kitchen has ample cabinets, huge island w/ butcher block counter, SS appliances, gas range, quartz counters, serving window, and sliding door access to covered patio. Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms, a full bath, and the private Primary Suite. Downstairs is a large bonus room with 2nd fp, another bedroom w/ private sunroom, and laundry room + half bath. Fully fenced backyard with firepit and two sheds + large front yard. Oversized two-car garage! Built-ins in each closet upstairs! There is a lovely park at the end of the street and is 2 minutes to schools, shopping and services.
Single Family, Split Entry
2 Full/1 Half
2,080 sq. ft
2,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Primary,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price