A tranquil 5.54 acres located on Forbes Lake. This superbly maintained home sits on a very private lake with your own dock, perfect for kayaking, paddle boarding and fishing. Natural light will draw you through this custom built home with an open floor plan and beautiful views of the lake and grounds. High vaulted ceilings, spacious kitchen, breakfast nook, pantry, sun room and a super sized garage/shop (approx. 1024 sq ft). Tile roof, heat pump too and outbuildings. Less than 1 mile to the salt water boat launch and minutes to downtown area restaurants and local shopping. Easy commute to Olympia just 20 minutes away.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,920 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- 1. Gas.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Solarium/Atrium, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking. Open Space, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price