Wonderful location for this charming Gregory Heights bungalow with private yard!! Noteworthy updates include: new Hardiplank type siding, the kitchen was remodeled and features Samsung appliances, tile backsplash, quartz countertops and an abundance of cabinets, new windows, a remodeled full bath, gas fireplace, mini split AC in the living room, tile floors span the living room, kitchen and dining room, the bonus room with French doors opens out to the nice sized back yard, there is also attic space with window which could be finished off for more storage, a new deck was added off the dining room for outdoor entertaining, and there's a one car garage. This home wraps you in a calming coziness, making you want to linger on and stay a while!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,160 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,160 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Gregory Heights Elem
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ductless HP-Mini Split, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price